- New business opened only for 3 month.
- Parents not paying fees within terms.
- Severe cash-flow strain on the new owners.
- Owners did not want to offend parents by asking for account payments.
- No working system in place to control accounts.
- No time to do so even if there had been.
- Owners did not want to phone, write or speak to parents about unpaid accounts nor did they want anyone else to do so for them.
- After two terms almost all parents were paying fees within 2 weeks of the due date.
- Those parents that could not pay on time contacted the owners to advise why and when payment would be made.
- Almost no extra work was required by the owners or their staff to achieve these results.
This is what we did ...