- Small boutique employment agency, one office, limited administration staff.
- Small client base - only 12-15 invoices raised monthly.
- Clients not paying within terms even though the business had a "Replacement of Staff Policy".
- Downturn in market meant that cash-flow became extremely tight and heavily dependant on fees being paid within trading terms.
- After one month, all fees, except for one, paid and were up to date.
- All work was conducted by OPS off-site.
- OPS now contact clients before payment due to remind them about payment terms.
- Debtors are not aware that they are being contacted by an "outside body".
- Seamless systems are now in place for all follow ups.
- All accounts are monitored regularly.
- After two months, The one fee that didn't pay in month one, did!