|** "Approved Debtors" contacted by phone and email only|
|Accounts, Emails and Phone Messages reviewed and actioned weekly.|
|HelpDesk Support (2-5 day wait time)|
|Initial Set Up Cost - $220|
|One month paid in advance - thereafter weekly|
|Weekly updates provided|
|* All accounts followed up in "stealth mode"|
|No Fixed Term Contracts|
|Accounts, Emails and Phone Messages reviewed and actioned twice weekly.|
|Logging in remotely to secure 'Stealth Mode" follow up|
|** "Approved" debtors followed up within 5 days of becoming overdue|
|** "Approved Debtors" contacted by email, phone, letter (your letterhead) and text messages|
|Instant feedback provided as relevant new information (client disputes/queries, promises to pay) comes to hand.|
|Same day premium HelpDesk support|
|At least 2 people assigned to each client. In effect, this provides clients with a full Credit Department|
|Management offered real-world options to recover payments from "difficult" accounts|
|Implementation of all approved new procedures or changes.|
|Free Registration for 2 delegates to upcoming OPS "fee recovery" workshop (Value - $878)|
|Template Reminder Emails/Letters e-book provided (Value - $49.99)|
|Invoiced Fortnightly in arrears (7-Day Payment Terms)|
|Accounts, Emails and Phone Messages reviewed and actioned daily.|
|“Best Practices” Report - a complete review of existing systems and processes (Value - $1,320)|
|New Customer Procedure created to prevent 'drift' of accounts from current to 90d+. (Value - $1,089)|
|Customised monthly Board Reports – includes Comparison Statistics & Recommendations. (Value - $660 monthly)|
* "Stealth Mode" - debtors are never aware that an 'outside' body is following them up for an overdue payment. All work is done off site, although debtors are never aware of this.
** "Approved debtors" - No debtors are followed up for account payments before permission has been given to do so.
OPS Global reserves the right to change any/all of the content in the above table which is only meant to provide an indication of approximate fees for ongoing credit management. For any engagements where a "clean up" of unpaid accounts is the primary objective, please contact us.
We are NOT a Mercantile Agency but we do collect one-off debts AS IF WE ARE PART OF YOUR BUSINESS if required.
1. OPS only invoice for amounts recovered at the following rates
- $5,000 or less 20% +GST
- $5,001 to $15,000 15% +GST
- $15,001 and over 10% +GST
In other words, for an original debt of $20,000
* If $20,000 is recovered, the fee would be $2,000 +GST (10% of the amount recovered)
* If $10,000 is recovered, the fee would be $1,500 +GST (15% of the amount recovered)
* If $5,000 is recovered, the fee would be $1,000 +GST (20% of the amount recovered)
2. Any legal, court or agency (for overseas matters only) costs are paid by the client IF it gets to that stage - most don't. (Note: Legal action is never started without the express written permission from the client to do so and only where taking such action is likely to produce results.)
3. OPS reserves the right not to take on assignments where we believe recovery is extremely unlikely.