The primary focus of all presentations, seminars and In-House Training workshops since we first started running them back in 1991 is to
- show delegates how to set up a collection system from scratch quickly or operate a recently created one,
- give them practical "real-world" skills, solutions and strategies to get more accounts paid on time, and, most importantly,
- explain how to maintain customer goodwill while doing so.
- A realistic plan-of-attack is created that addresses each delegates current situation, taking into account staffing, time available, personal preferences and need.
- A "New Customer" procedure customised and designed for each business.
- A procedure for collecting overdue accounts including telephone scripts, email and letter templates for immediate use.
- Psychology of Debt (Understanding the underlying principles that underpin all successful account collections)
- The New Customer Procedure (how to gently introduce new account customers to a credit facility from first contact.)
- How to "Tidy Up" the existing situation (how to collect present outstandings quickly, )
- Ongoing Collection procedures. (how to systemise ongoing collection procedures and make it a “No Brainer”.)
- Effective and time-efficient account collection procedures.
- Practical Collection Techniques.
- Advanced telephone skills and techniques.
- How to customise a collection procedure.
- When and how to apply certain collection strategies.
- How to get additional help when needed.
- How to deal with problem accounts.