We invite you to come one of our MasterClass 2015 workshops. They've been created specifically to address the problem of slow-paying families in the school environment. (They are NOT about Bad Debts, we focus on SLOW debts.) Topics include Enrolments, Year 12 fees, Telephone Techniques and Effective reminder email/letter construction. End result?
• More parents paying on time.
• Less work required by Administration to make that happen.
To explain ...
You don't need to be in "debt collection mode" to get more school fees paid on time. But, you do need a system. A plan. To know what to do (and when to do it) for many of the more common situations. A plan that allows for compassion and pastoral care yet identifies the few families that take advantage of your schools philosophy and explains how you can deal with them.
At the end of the day you’ll
• know how to deal with the real, “nitty gritty” cases.
• have discussed many real-life situations brought in by you and by other delegates.
• know how to create an enrolment and a fee recovery procedure for YOUR school.
• have learnt useful phone phrases that makes contacting parents much, much easier.
• have the tools and knowledge to be able to say what you really want to say in an email or letter without spending ages trying to do so. (You’ll receive a pdf copy of our e-book “letter templates” on confirmed registration.)
Find out what other schools are doing.
These MasterClasses are VERY inter-active. Because, although he has helped many schools over many years, Michael does not work IN a school. Whereas you do. So, during the day you'll be moved from group to group to give you the opportunity to discuss any specific “challenges” that you may be facing with someone else who does work in a school. Chances are high that they may have faced exactly the same situation and knew how to deal with it.
The Small Print
* Space is limited in all training events.
* Registrations will only be accepted based on space availability for each event.
* Paid registrations will receive preference.
* Pre-registration and pre-payment are required for all events.
* Purchase orders are not considered payment. Invoices will be issued for purchase orders received; however, registrations submitted with a purchase order will not be confirmed until payment is received in our office.
* Cancellations received in our office at least two (2) weeks prior to the event will receive a full refund.
* Cancellations received less two (2) weeks prior to the event are non-refundable. No refunds will be given for no-shows. In those cases, you may transfer your registration fee to a future workshop at no additional cost (for similarly priced workshops) or arrange for a substitute person to attend.